BLACK AND WHITE PRINTING
Although colour photography and printing has largely replaced black and white these days, there are occasions when black and white printing is still required:
- Reprints of classic iconic black and white photographs or fine art engravings, perhaps as posters or canvas prints for wall art
- Creative black and white modern photography for exhibitions
- Information boards and directional signage
- Diagrams and technical drawings
- Printing of historic or archival material which has been scanned on a drum
Superchrome’s black and white printing services
Our modern black and white printing processes produce sharp edges and fine details even for large format photographic prints. The prints we produce have outstanding visual resolution with consistent colour characteristics and completely neutral gray balance. Large format black and white printing is ideal for exhibitions, information boards, notices, directional signage, mechanical drawings and architectural plans.
Black and white printing substrates
Once the printing process is over, posters and photos can be laminated if necessary to protect them against scratches and mounted onto Foamex or Dibond for rigidity.